Friday, August 10, 2012

Release Day and SCRS August 2012 Previews - Cowgirl Chloe

Hi everyone and welcome to AUGUST RELEASE DAY!

All new stamps are now available to buy from the SCRS store! Click here or above on the Buy Stamps link to start shopping now. We are also previewing Cowgirl Chloe today who comes with a darling sentiment that reads "yee-haw!":

ETA: I'm down in Portland for my brother's wedding this weekend and I'm blogging on the fly.  Sorry that this picture isn't up to my normal standards.  After I get home on Sunday, I will take better pics.


Be sure to visit our fabulous SCRS designers for more peeks of Cowgirl Chloe. Sparkle will be giving away a Cowgirl Chloe rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Cowgirl Chloe blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment here on the SCRS blog post. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you've enjoyed our new release!

 

12 comments:

  1. Super cute card Sparkle! Love the colors and the papers. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!!!! And that paper - it's awesome!! Fabulous card as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Love the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! You will definitely have to update this post with the papers you used! Perfect! Hope you have a great time at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love your colouring Sparkle. And the awesome patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving cowgirl Chloe! Your card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card! I am loving the bright colors mixed with the neutral tones; way fun! The pink stitching gives it that very special touch. Chloe is as cute as can be; she is just totally rocking the cowgirl style!

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!! Love the pink and touch of sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's darling, Sparks! Love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ray Banのサングラスは何十年の歴史も経て、まだ若くように見えます。そして、一歩も留まらず、いつも前に進んで行きます。過去から積み重ねた経験を踏まえて、いろいろな新しいレイバン モデルを開発しています。

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks