Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Autumn Blessings with Autumn Rin Card

As soon as I saw the acorn paper in this pack, I knew it would be perfect for Autumn Rin. Though I had guest over this last weekend and used the heat, Brent and I haven't officially turned on the heat in our house (Don't worry, it's not really off, just set really low).  We're trying to hold out as long as we possibly can...which probably won't be too much longer.


Though we're still on daylight savings, it's back to the dark and dreary days. I don't mind the rain, but it's the cold that gets me.  I do love wearing sweaters and having the crisp air!  Here's the inside of my card.


I hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday!  I've got training webinars and a meeting today.  Then I've got my NCISs and Private Practice.  Is anyone else sad that Biggest Loser isn't coming back til January?



10 comments:

  1. Us little people need HEAT Sparkle... turn it UP!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Sparkle. I like Sunflower Charlotte inside. AND the paper is just great !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Brent are strong, not to put your heat up yet. Ours is up for sure, but not too high. We've got snow predicted for Thursday and Friday. We'll see if it materializes.

    Your card is awesome! Autumn Rin is so sweet and the paper colors make me feel warm and cozy like a good quilt.

    As for BL. I miss not seeing it right now, but I do hope they are tweaking things so it focuses on healthy weight loss and not so much on the drama that was last season. I read they are using teens this time around. Should be interesting.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the fall patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sparkle! Thanks for having me as the guest DT this month, it was great fun colouring the lovely images! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of your artwork, Sparkle. Thanks for your recent comment on my blog!
    We are holding off on turning up the heat, also. Our temps and weather is pretty much the same as yours. I've pulled out all of the fleece and throw blankets to tide us over just a wee bit longer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks