Monday, October 15, 2012

Chef Oliver Birthday Card

It's my friend Sheila's birthday tomorrow. We had our monthly craft day this last Saturday, so I gave it to her early.  She wants a new Kitchen-Aid mixer for her birthday, so I decided to add to her mixer fund and make her a fun chef card.


Sheila is an awesome baker and she makes the best desserts!  Can you tell I stayed with my pink theme for a little bit longer?  I'll soon be switching over to Halloween and eek, I still haven't even started my Christmas cards, lol.


I hope you all have a great Monday! It's back to work for me! I'll be back tomorrow with our next Sparkle Creations challenge card.

 

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card and the perfect image for someone who likes to bake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Sparkle!! I love my card and my gift. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent card, Sparkle. Looks like your friend appreciates it too. Love your coloring and your choice of papers. Yep, you have a knack for getting it just right.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks