Monday, October 29, 2012

SCRS Challenge #91 - Inspiration Challenge and Broomstick Lucy Card

Welcome to Week 2 of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #91! We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge and look forward to seeing your creations each week. You have until Sunday, 11/4/12 @ 9 PM PST to play along with the current challenge which is an inspiration challenge ...


Our challenge is open to all players. Each challenge a random winner will be chosen, and the winner of each challenge will receive a fantastic SCRS rubber stamp! In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!


Instead of a fall card, I decided to sneak in a last minute Halloween card.  I have so much Halloween paper, though I don't make a ton of cards for it.  I think I tend to like orange and black, since they're the Beavers colors too.  Here's the inside of my card.


To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of the SCRS post. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the keywords SCRSC91 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for challenge #91 is Sunday, November 4th @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!



5 comments:

  1. Broomstick Lucy looks ready to fly the town orange in her sparkly dress there. And Mummy Oliver is ready to do the Monster Mash for sure. Great job sneaking in a Halloween themed card. Wish my sneaks could look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sparkle, love the orange outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous. Lucy looks great in orange and I love the sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I would leave more comments Sparkle but your "please prove you're not a robot" tthingie is so aggravating! LOL! I have to push in the code about 20 times (no joke)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to come get a closer look at this card, Sparkle! It is sooo very cute! And her little dress has sparkles! I just LOVE that! Great inside too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks