Friday, October 12, 2012

SCRS Release Day and October 2012 Previews - Pink Ribbon Lucy

All new stamps are now available to buy from the SCRS store! Click here or above on the Buy Stamps link to start shopping now. We are also previewing Pink Ribbon Emily today who comes with three fab sentiments: CHOOSE HOPE, LOVE and THINK PINK.
 

While I love how this turned out, I kindof feel like there's too much pink, lol.  At my day job, this is the only time of the year that we get to wear jeans to support Breast Cancer.  Since they match whatever you donate, I am planning on doubling the amount that I raise for the American Cancer Society. 


Be sure to visit our fabulous SCRS designers for more peeks of Pink Ribbon Emily. Sparkle will be giving away a Pink Ribbon Emily rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Pink Ribbon Emily blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment here on the SCRS blog post. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.

Danielle Lounds
Joni Wilson
Kim Dellow - October Guest Designer
Kim Yu
Piali Biswas
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft
Yvonne Yam

Don't forget the October SALE is going on now!


I hope you all have a great Saturday!  I'll be crafting with friends and filling orders!

 

7 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card, love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo love the stitching, layout and the great coloring. Fantastic image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Sparks! I love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Really love all the pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card! I love all the pinks, the coloring and the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Sparkle, this is a fantastic image. You and your designer are to be commended. Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks