Saturday, October 27, 2012

Spooky and Sweet Mummy Oliver Card

I've been wanting to play with my airbrushing again, so I masked this little cutey and sprayed 2 shades of YG Copic markers.  Then I took a BV marker and made some specks for texture.  To tone down the lime-ness, I sponged grey ink around the edges.


I've never really used these colors together and I'm a real fan of the black, grey, and green together.  I have a feeling it'll soon be a favorite combo of mine.  Here's the inside of my card.


I hope you all have a lovely Saturday!  My friend Suzanne and I will be attending the All-American Rejects concert!  I'm really excited and know it will be a fun night!

 

8 comments:

  1. This looks awesome...have fun tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card. The background is SPECTACULAR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat effect! Great card.

    Have a blast with your friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and the airbrushing you did. Enjoy the concert.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make me want the airbrush system! but I doubt I could master it like this!! Fabulous card--perfectly spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the airbrushing came out great - mine still sits in the corner, sadly unused most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The airbrushing looks so great ! Very preety card !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super spooky and cute! I love how you did the inside as well. I need to try out my airbrush that I bought s few years ago because that effect look cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks