Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Grim Creeper Blog Hop and Silly Halloween Trickortreatabella Card

Most of you know that I love mystery, crime, and murder.  I watch all the shows...read all the books...and I have a twisted sense of humor at times.  Some of my friends and I thought it would be funny to make up some creepy and stalker-ish sentiments, so we decided to do a fun little blog hop.


Years ago...this comment popped up on my friend Sarah's blog.  I thought it was hilarious...and ever since then, I've made it my Halloween tradition to make a card with this image.  After four years...I still think it's just as funny. :)


I went sweet and simple with my card, but I think it still came out pretty cute.  I used tan and grey inks to sponge the background around her.  At first I thought I might not of kept her, since I sold a ton of my Bella stamps this year.  But of course I found her while I was rummaging through my stuff!


Thanks for letting me share my {creepy} and {silly} sides of me today!  Next on the hop is {Spike}.  I hope you all have a great and safe Halloween!  After work I'll just be home passing out candy to kiddos in my neighborhood!


9 comments:

  1. Okay Sparkle...that dude has officially creeped me out! Seeing the b&w digi is one thing but in full color *shudder*. Now, I'm going to put tape over my phone camera, laptop camera, tablet camera and doubly make sure my web cam isn't plugged in....

    Love the pumpkin Bella card!! I hadn't seen this stamp in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. I love the sentiment on the first one. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards and this entire hop is creepy sweet! Love all of the sentiments of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card...I was expecting a face on one of the screens...LOL! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. TWO Fantastic cards Sparkle, ABSOLUTELY LOVE the top one. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is sooo creepy! lol and I still love that Bella too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first one is eerily creepy and the second one is happily silly. Great work on both, Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol, love it!! You guys must have been chatting about this one of the times I was gone - such a fun idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT kind of comment is THAT??? lol LOVE the card and that dude all hunkered down WATCHING... hahahahahaha!!!! SO DAMN ICKY!!!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks