Friday, December 28, 2012

Gift Card Holder with Shopping Emily and Christmas Photo

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!  Mine was filled with visiting friends and family.  Though the trip was exhausting, it was wonderful too see some of best friends from college and spend the holidays with my loved ones.

I gave my SIL a Forever 21 gift card and instead of re-inventing the wheel, I decided to just decorate over the holder the card came in.  Paula's favorite color is purple, so I decided on that, even though it's very non-traditional for Christmas.


I don't have a Smith family pic yet, but here are the Bliatout's on Christmas morning.  Michael was very impatient to open gifts, lol, and did not want to take family pictures. :)

I got the remaining Copics I needed from Brent...so now I own all of them, including the special anniversary set that was released this fall.  I mostly got money for my upcoming trip to Anaheim and some things in my stocking from Santa (Brent).


The day after Christmas, I did some retail shopping and bought wrapping paper, ornaments, and bows for next year.  I also splurged a little bit and bought a new Coach bag, but bought one from the Factory Outlet store.  I did ask for the money...but I suppose I was a wee jealous that my SIL and cousin got a Coach purse and scarf...and I didn't get anything Coach, lol.

I got an awesome deal on it (about what you would pay for a wristlet full price), but it is a factory bag.  My Mom loved Coach, so yeah, I can spot bags that aren't full price or real, a mile away.  But honestly, the quality is still there from what I can tell...and I'm not going to be snobby about it. :)

BTW...I buy outlet stuff all the time, especially suits from Ann Taylor, so please don't be offended.  If anyone didn't know and actually cares...all the factory bags at Coach that were made specifically for the outlet have an F in the second  part of the serial number.  They do clearance out full price bags there too, so just keep your eyes out (well, in, since you'll need to look inside the purse, lol)!

Lastly, I am having a sale in the store.  Use the code above for 20% off all orders!  I hope you all have a lovely Friday!  It's almost the weekend!!



PS...Sadly, Inlinkz is going to start charging for the Link Manager...and I can't justify spending $50 a year, just so I can have fun little product pictures on my blog.  I suppose I'll just go back to my old ways and type things out.

Paper: BasicGrey Soleil, SU Rich Razzleberry Cardstock, PTI White Cardstock
Stamps: SCRS Shopping Emily, A Muse Sentiment (retired)
Circle and Scalloped Nestabilities, Copic Markers, Yellow Rhinestones, Crystal Stickles, and SU Black Rub-ons

4 comments:

  1. Great job on the gift card holder. I like how you made it personal to the recipient. Congrats on owning ALL the Copic markers. Quite an accomplishment I'm thinking! And congrats on the Coach bag. All I know about them is that they are a name brand, beyond that, I'm lost about what makes them so fabulous (no offense, please).
    Great family picture! Glad you had a great time with family. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatta cute gift card holder...fun picture of you all and I had no idea about the coach outlet bags...LOL....now I gotta go look at the inside of the one I picked up in the summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cardholder! And yay for after-Christmas shopping, lol. I went to hobby Lobby and stocked up on some Christmas things as well - it will be fun to use them next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card and I'm happy to hear that your marker collection is complete.

    My husband got me a coach purse from the outlets. I figure that's the only way to go. I'm not a snob either.

    BTW, I was doing a little retail shopping on Oozak and noticed that Rusty is now selling your stamps there. How fun and congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks