Thursday, December 6, 2012

SCRS December 2012 Previews - Chinese New Year Rin

Hi everyone and welcome to the first day of our December previews! Today we are excited to show you Chinese New Year Rin who comes with two darling sentiments. All new stamps will be available to buy on Saturday, December 8th, 2012.

I'm running a little behind...so I took my picture with my iPhone.  I will come back later at some point and switch out the pic with a better one!


Be sure to visit our wonderful SCRS designers for more peeks of Chinese New Year Rin. Sparkle will be giving away a Chinese New Year Rin rubber stamp to one lucky person! For a chance to WIN, you need to visit and comment on all of the designers' Chinese New Year Rin blog posts (listed below) and leave a comment here on the SCRS blog post. You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


I hope you all have a great Friday! It's almost the weekend!! We'll be back tomorrow for release day!

7 comments:

  1. I love this stamp so much! And your card is just amazing! Thanks for the blog hop - it has been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable, I love the fabulous card design and the dp you used with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Sparks! Love the background paper and how you colored her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the girl... Your card is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's adorable! the papers are perfect and gorgeous coloring! have a fantastic weekend! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I just LOVE this card so much! Gorgeous colour choices and fab colouring, as always! This rocks! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks