Monday, March 11, 2013

Newly Hatched Diaper Cake and Goal Updates

My co-worker Sarah is having a boy in May.  Sadly, she's not coming back to work and this is her last week in the office.  Though she's only been here a year and a half, she's been a blessing in our mashed-up team.  She's naming her boy David Bradley and his nursery is robin egg blue and orange. 


Though it's still a bit girly with the flowers, I love how it came out.  I think Sarah will like that it's matchy, matchy. :)  I will post my card tomorrow.  Well, though it's quite late, I still wanted to catch up with my goals.


My Day Job Goals
  • Vault Teller Manual - ALL
  • Designated Trainer Kits - USA
  • Assistant Manager Training - ALL
  • Management Training for myself
We're rolling out new software and I'm creating new training booklets.  I'll also be doing training webinars to teach all the new fun stuff. :)  "I've been busy" pretty much sums it up, lol.

Sparkle Creations Goals
  • More cost effective
  • Monthly Sales Goal
  • More time with my team
  • Card Kits
I've been doing a lot of thinking and some changes will be coming soon.  But positive changes. :)  I just received my new Basic Grey order this week, so I'm rushing to work on my card kits.  I look forward to launching this in the store soon.

Personal Goals
  • Project Life
  • Spend $2,220 on groceries, household items, beauty products and newspapers for the year
  • Time Management
  • Be more healthy
I only spent $150.72 in February, but I'm still over budget by $60.  I really overspent in January stocking up on stuff, so I've been trying really hard not to shop as much.  Being sick this week, I forgot to order my Bountiful Basket. :(  Guess I'll have to go full grocery shopping...but lucky for me it's the beginning of a new month and hopefully I can catch up within the next few weeks.

30 Things I Will Do This Year
  1. Read all the books in my stash
  2. Visit my mom's grave
  3. Try bikram yoga
  4. Go zip lining
  5. Visit my BFF
  6. Profit with SCRS
  7. See the Canucks play live
  8. Save over $1,000 from couponing
  9. Make a card kit class
  10. Actually finish my Project Life
  11. See a play
  12. Take a college class - I enrolled in online Justice class.  They offered a Copyright class in January, but I missed the cutoff day for enrolling.  I keep hoping it'll be offered again soon.  I also have a Technical Writing class in the fall.
  13. Learn to cook something new
  14. Take more pictures
  15. Print more pictures
  16. Use more technology
  17. Cherish people more
  18. Pay off my car
  19. Plan something fun for our 5 year anniversary
  20. Play free bingo
  21. Create more for fun
  22. Make more scrappy cards
  23. Join the Alpha Xi Delta Alum group
  24. Wear earrings more often
  25. Execute Operation Beyońce - we have fun with Beyońce at work, can't give our prank away, lol
  26. Make chicken cards
  27. See my friends more
  28. Do another 5K
  29. Work on my garden
  30. Make more time for my team.  I truly love these ladies!!
My birthday is less than a month away, yikes!  I'll probably only cross off 3 more things by then, but too shabby...considering I was way behind at 6 months, lol.  I hope you  all have a lovely Monday...it's back to work for me.



5 comments:

  1. that is a CUTE diaper cake! Love the colors!

    You're doing great on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your diaper cake is super cute. Good luck with all your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable diaper cake. How sweet of you to make it! Wow, you sure have been busy (not that I've doubted you) but you've definitely got a lot going on. Good luck with your goals!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cake! I love those. I like your goals listed. Way to stay accountable, and good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the cake, and good job on your goals!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks