Monday, April 22, 2013

Born to Golf Oliver Card

Yesterday was my FIL's birthday and this is the card I made for him.  My FIL loves golf, so I know he'll be excited to get the card. I also made this card for the Operation Write Home Spring Training blog hop.  It was posted on the SCRS blog, but if you missed the hop, you can still view all the projects here.


Did you all have a great weekend?  I was busy shopping, attending Founder's Day for Alpha Xi Delta (my sorority) and crafting at my friend +Sandy Allnock's house.  She just remodeled her house and doubled her craft room size.  PS...if you want to see her new room, she made a little video. :)

I hope you all have a lovely Monday!  It's back to work for me and I have a ton of training going on this week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks