Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Always Jump in Puddles Rainneverstoppedmeabella Card

I bought this stamp so long ago, I couldn't even tell ya when, lol. (I think it was Winter CHA 2011.)  +Shaela Odd and I stayed up late every night and we even placed our order while we were in Los Angeles with Emily.
And sadly, last time I checked the Stamping Bella site, you can't buy this stamp anymore. But I'm glad that I'm finally getting around to actually using her.  I wanted to play more with my chevron patterned stamp, so I decided to paper piece her outfit.  I noticed that I've been paper piecing a bit more lately.


Impress had their Anniversary Sale a couple weeks ago and my friend +Sheila Gay and I went shopping. Being a Pacific NorthWest native, I can't resist rain/water sentiment and stamps. {Hence the rain background, lol.} Here is the inside of my card.


I hope you have a great hump day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks