Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Daffodil Charlotte Mother's Day Card

With my birthday in April, I love spring time. Though I'm allergic to pollen, I love this time of year when everything starts blooming and coming to life. Daffodils are my favorite flower and I'm always so sad that they don't have a longer season.
It's been incredibly nice here in Seattle the last few days.  It got up to the mid-80's.  We normally don't get summer weather until July, so this has been a treat.  I'm really excited to have a really nice week of weather.  This is the card I made for my MIL.


I CASEd my friend and fellow DT Member +Danielle Lounds card, because I loved the sketch for it. Here's the inside of my card.


I hope you all have a great Tuesday!  Tonight is my last alumni sorority meeting for the school year and we're having a potluck.  As always, I'm sure the night will be filled with lots of food and laughter!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks