Monday, May 6, 2013

Josephine in the Watermelon Patch Mother's Day Card

With Mother's Day right around the corner, I realized I needed to get myself moving and make cards for my step mom, MIL, and Brent's grandma (our only living grandparent left). All three of them like to garden, so that's my theme this year.

To also keep with my "using my old stuff" inspiration, I'll be honest...I bought this stamp at CKC in 2010.  I always stamp images once I buy stamp, but this is the first time I'm using this image for a card.  This is the card I made for Grandma Joycelyn.


I've only gone to CKC once, since our Moneytree Manager's Conference is the same weekend every year. Our conference is actually 2 weeks early this year, so my friend +Sheila Gay  and I have already made plans to attend the CKC crop.  I'm looking forward to it and here's the inside of my card.


Well, I hope you all have a lovely Monday...it's back to work for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks