Friday, May 10, 2013

Release Day and SCRS May 2013 Previews - Lemonade Ruby

Hi everyone and welcome to our MAY RELEASE DAY!  All new stamps are now available to buy from the SCRS store! Click here or above on the SCRS Store link to start shopping now. We are also previewing Lemonade Ruby today who comes with 4 darling sentiments.
Though it's old and long time retired...this paper pack is one of my favorites from Basic Grey. Can't resist using Lemonade paper with a Lemonade stamp, lol.


I am giving away a Lemonade Ruby rubber stamp to one lucky hopper! We have hidden this stamp somewhere along the hop, so for a chance to WIN be sure to visit and comment on ALL of the designers' Lemonade Ruby blog posts (listed below). You have until midnight EST tonight to comment.


Our sale this month will start with the new release.  Use the code below for 25% off all orders

I hope you enjoy our new release and all have a great weekend! I decided to stay home this year and today I'll be crafting with my monthly craft group. For all the Mothers out there, I hope you all have a lovely celebration!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks