Monday, May 13, 2013

SCRS Challenge #105 - Lemonade Challenge and Watermelon Rin Card

Welcome to Week 2 of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #104!  We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge and look forward to seeing your creations each week. You have until Sunday, 05/19/13 @ 9 PM PST to play along with our new challenge which is a lemonade challenge:


Our challenge is open to all players. Every 2 challenges (4 weeks) a random winner will be chosen, and the winner will receive a SCRS rubber stamp! In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!
I found out last week that one of my best friends has been in and out the hospital.  This second pregnancy has been pretty rough for her and luckily, she's at 35 weeks...so even if her baby comes early, it's not waaaaaay too early.

Sadly, I'm not planning a trip to Portland any time soon.  But Shannon does want to come up and visit while she's still on maternity leave, so I'm excited to spend some time with her.  Until I get to see her and the new baby, I wanted to send her some love and encouragement.  Especially since she may end up in the hospital until she gives birth!
Though I typically like flavored lemonades, like in the picture, I thought yellow and green would be more cheery.  I guess it's more of a lemon lime combo, lol.


To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of this SCRS post. If for any reason the linky isn't there, please add a link to your challenge creation in the comments below. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the keywords SCRSC104 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for challenge #104 is Sunday, May 19th @ 9 PM PST.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks