Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sending You Sunshine Beach Chloe Card

I originally made this card for another person and idea in mind, but then totally changing my mind, lol.  Gotta love when you do that, eh?  As Brent always tells me, it's good to switch things up every once in awhile.
I'm busy working an training this and next week, with a trip to Boston in between over the holiday weekend.  I'm really excited to see my best friend, but I really need a fun and relaxing vacation this year, lol.  I wish I could just relax in the sun and on the beach!


Since the May release, I've been running a sale in the SCRS store.  Use the code MAYFLOWERS for 25% off all orders!

Well, I hope you have a great Tuesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks