Friday, June 7, 2013

Make a Wish Krafting Kimmie Julie Birthday Card

It was my SIL's birthday on Tuesday and here is the card I made her.  I borrowed this stamp from +Aileen Ablog the last time all the girls were down here in Seattle.  I definitely think she's a fun birthday image!
I realized when I pulled out this paper pack, I really only have scraps left.  I might have to scrounge around and try to find another paper pack.  With the weather getting better, I am just feeling the brighter colors!


Well, I hope you all have a lovely Friday!  I'm off work today and I'll be heading up to Vancouver!  I'm excited to see Aileen, +Peggy Toole, and +Thanh Vo this weekend!  These ladies are always a lot of fun to hang out with!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks