Wednesday, June 5, 2013

SCRS Challenge #106 - Sketch Challenge and Streetcorner Josh Card

Welcome to Week 1 of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #106!  We appreciate you taking the time to join our challenge and look forward to seeing your creations each week. You have until Sunday, 06/16/13 @ 9 PM PST to play along with our new challenge which is a sketch challenge:


Our challenge is open to all players. Every 2 challenges (4 weeks) a random winner will be chosen, and the winner will receive a SCRS rubber stamp! In order to qualify for a prize, you must use a Sparkle Creations image on your creation. Most importantly, have fun! We can't wait to see your creations!
I made this card for my friend +Peggy Toole's husband, Lee.  He's gone through 2 original Starbucks mugs...his son broke one and he broke the other.  Since I will be seeing Peggy this weekend, I'm bringing up 2 more mugs with me, lol. Third time is a charm...but a fourth too, just in case! 


To play along in our challenge, upload a photo of your project and provide a direct link in the linky widget at the bottom of this SCRS post. If for any reason the linky isn't there, please add a link to your challenge creation in the comments below. If you use an online gallery (e.g. Splitcoast), please also use the keywords SCRSC106 and SparkleCreations (no spaces). If you have a Facebook account and are a fan of Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps, you can also upload there. Deadline for challenge #106 is Sunday, June 16th @ 9 PM PST.
Okay, I was doing so well with blogging more and then my day job and traveling just got the best of me.  But I'm getting back on track and I also have some fun news coming up too.  I hope to update my goals soon as well.  I hope you all have been enjoying the beginning of summer and have a lovely hump day!

 

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how to link anything but here is what I came up with using your wonderful stamps.
    http://kreating-krafting-making-baking.blogspot.com/2013/06/scrsc106.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks