Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Ukulele Josh Mahalo Card

Over Memorial Day Weekend, I participated in the OWH Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop.  I was away in Boston visiting Catherine and right before I left, I ran out of time to post this.  Before I got super busy and the flu again, I was doing really great at posting on my blog again.  Since I haven't really had time to craft, I thought I would still post this card.


My co-worker picked these colors for her son's nursery and it inspired me for a color challenge a bit ago.  I just love orange with blue!  This card just makes me think of lazy summer days, just hanging out.  I miss having summer break, lol.


Well, I hope you all have a great hump day!  Today I'm taking a Franklin Covey workshop and hopefully I can try to catch up a bit.  Being gone for a wedding over the weekend has made it hard for me to go grocery shopping and get things done around the house!


4 comments:

  1. That orange and blue look terrific together. Fun image colored fabulously. The papers you selected work really well with the card. Sounds like you are still very busy, but overall enjoying the busy. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Sparkle. I love all the matching thread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love when you use him. He's one of my faves.
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks