Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sketch Saturday #279 and Birthday Josh Card

Hello, it's time for another Sketch Saturday!  Come play along with us this week for a chance to win a prize from our sponsor Stampin' Up.  This prize this week is a stamp set, part of a paper pack, buttons, clips, and ribbons.


This last Thursday was also my dad's birthday and this is the card I made for him.  I didn't mean for the banners to cover up Josh's shorts, lol, but I think it worked out okay.  I really like this sketch though, so I think I will use it for other cards in the future. 

While cleaning out my craft drawers the other day, I found a gift card die that I hadn't used yet.  I feel like the fold lines are a bit crooked, but I can't tell if it's the die or it's me, lol.  Since I live away from home, it's just easier for me to send gift cards...and I get bonus gas reward points at Safeway! :)


I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!  I am asking today for good thoughts, juju, karma, and prayers!  Don't worry, nothing is wrong, but Brent and I could use some positive vibes today!  I'll update you all in a few weeks. :) 


3 comments:

  1. Such a great masculine birthday card, Sparkle! Super coloring and fun design. I hear you on getting people gift cards. Will be thinking good thoughts for you and Brent today. Oh and I heard some good comments about the Oregon Ducks yesterday. I don't remember if it is you or Brent who likes them though. But I guess they score lots of points like the Broncos have been. Anyway, the comment made me think of you & smile. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Sparkle, love the fun colors! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so bright and cheerful! Perfect colouring too. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks