Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sketch Saturday #280 and Hello Chit Chat Lucy Card

Good morning all, it's time for another Sketch Saturday!  Come play along with us this week for a chance to win a prize from our sponsor Simon Says Stamp.  The prize this week is a $25 gift certificate!


I'm currently in the middle of redecorating my craft room.  I won't be showing pictures until I'm fully done, and sadly, I'm not going to be done probably until next Fall.  I repainted my room and moved some of my furniture.  But the rest I'm saving for and with other life stuff going on like me going to school, I won't have all the money for a bit.

 
Now, I'm just buying IKEA furniture, so it's not anything super grand.  I would love to buy a desk over a textbook, lol.  I found some better ways to store my SCRS stuff and keep my computer stuff separate from my crafting stuff, so I'm sort of dividing my room up a bit.


I've always had blinds on my window, but I decided to bite the bullet and get curtains!  I've always wanted Basic Grey fabric, so I bartered with one of my co-workers to sew them for me in exchange for a bunch of cards. :)  So, this is a card I'll be giving to my friend Dawn.  I also got a throw rag quilt made too, so I'm super excited to have a true matching Basic Grey room all to myself, lol.

Today is my monthly get together with my crafty group.  I look forward to spending the day crafting with my friends.  I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!


8 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! Great colouring and perfect paper choices. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Sparkle - love this image, great paper choices. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card and your room sounds like it will be fantastic. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card and your room sounds like it will be fantastic. Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! The colors are wonderful. How exciting for you to be working on your craft room. Sounds like it will be fantastic when you get it all done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet your room is going to look really nice! Can't wait to see it!
    This card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, everything blends so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous girly card and a great interpretation of this week's sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks