Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sketch Saturday #281 and Anya Lifts Birthday Card

Hi, it's time again for another Sketch Saturday!  Come play along with us this week for a chance to win a prize from our sponsor Sassy Studio Design.  The prize this week is 4 digital stamps!!


It's my friend +Sheila Gay's birthday this week and this is the card I made her.  I forgot to bring it to craft group, so I ended up mailing it to her.  Next month we're going to CKC together to shop and do the Saturday night crop.  I look forward to hanging out and I know we'll have a great time!

 
When I was up in Vancouver last June, +Peggy Toole was sweet enough to let me stamp some images of this fun Anya.  I haven't bought new image stamps in a long time. I mostly just buy sentiments and Basic Grey nowadays...but after making so many birthday cards, I really was just feeling like using something new!


My college friend Shannon and her family will be up visiting from Portland this weekend.  It's always great to see her and catch up!  Plus, we get to meet their son Sam, who was born in May of this year!  Today is also my brother Brien's birthday, so I hope he is having a great day celebrating!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 


4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sparkle. Wonderful image and papers, the yellow/gold stitching is a great accent. ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully colored and fun card, Sparkle. Have fun with your friends this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Sparkle and I love those papers you used!

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks