This time around, I went with a more simple design for the inside of my card. I love this line of paper and I love how it goes so well with Rin!
This month has just flown by! I can't believe it's the end of the month already, so it's time to check in with my goals.
My Day Job Goals
- Vault Teller Manual - ALL
- Designated Trainer Kits - USA
- Assistant Manager Training - ALL
- Management Training for myself
Sparkle Creations Goals
- More cost effective
- Monthly Sales Goal
- More time with my team
- Card Kits
- Project Life
- Spend $2,220 on groceries, household items, beauty products and newspapers for the year
- Time Management
- Be more healthy
I spent over $100 of my budget this month. There were some really good deals that I just couldn't pass up on. I bought enough toilet paper and hair dye for the whole year, lol. I found great deals on oatmeal, diapers, wipes, Kleenex, and cotton rounds. I hope to buy less in the next couple of months to even it back out.
I read this book (will do book review later) and by blocking out my time more efficiently has been helping me with my time management. I've been so busy running around though, so I guess it's organized chaos, lol.
I have been doing really well with being more healthy. I've been to the gym at least twice a week this month and it's been nice to get more reading in time as well.
30 Things I Will Do This Year
- Read all the books in my stash
Visit my mom's grave
- Try bikram yoga
- Go zip lining
- Visit my BFF - I won't see Catherine until July, but we have our trip planned. This kindof sortof counts, lol.
- Profit with SCRS
- See the Canucks play live - With all my wishing, the NHL came back a couple of weeks ago. My sweet friend +Aileen Ablog got me the hook up and I got tickets for my birthday weekend!! Brent even bought me a Kesler jersey!
Save over $1,000 from couponing
- Make a card kit class - Like I said above, I bought all the paper and embellishments at CHA. When I get the pic, I will show you all the girls in the booth with me and my sales rep Justin.
- Actually finish my Project Life
See a play
- Take a college class
Learn to cook something new Take more pictures
- Print more pictures - I'm actually doing this...to the point where I'll actually need more photo paper for my Selphy that Brent bought me for Christmas last year. I'm happy I'm getting more of my Project Life done.
Use more technology Cherish people more Pay off my car- Winner, winner, chicken dinner! I paid off my car right after the 1st of the year! Plan something fun for our 5 year anniversary- With 4th of July being a Thursday this year, we knew we could get a long weekend for our anniversary. We had such a hard time finding a place on the West Coast to go, since Brent really wanted to go back to Vegas...and I'm going for CHA two weeks after our anniversary. I was contemplating going back to Hawaii since Brent loved it so much, but he finally made the decision that we're going to New York! :) I love my husband... Play free bingo Create more for fun Make more scrappy cards Join the Alpha Xi Delta Alum group
- Wear earrings more often
- Execute Operation Beyońce - we have fun with Beyońce at work, can't give our prank away, lol
- Make chicken cards
See my friends more Do another 5K
- Work on my garden
- Make more time for my team. I truly love these ladies!!