Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Love Laptop Lucy Card

I made this card for Brent to write him a little note.  Lucy is Brent's favorite character (yeah, the card is kindof girlie, lol) so I decided to use her and some of my valentine paper.  The last few weeks, I've been doing some blog housekeeping.  I'll share more on that later when I'm actually done, but looking back at all of my posts...valentines are still my favorite kind of cards to make and boy, I have made a lot of them, lol.

I tried to do a texture technique on Lucy's pants, but I didn't start with the pants (which I really should of).  Since I didn't want to smear my image with Copic Colorless Blender, I decided to let it slide.  But I do love how her face shading came out!


I only ended up using one front panel, but more the most part, I used Viva la Verve Sketch March 2014 Week 4 for my card.


While I was at the crop with my friends a couple of weekends ago, I ended up buying more valentine paper, lol.  Though I'm late to the game this year, I think I'll end up making some love themed cards soon.  Hope you all have a great hump day!


2 comments:

  1. Your coloring skills always impress me, Sparkle. You do have a wonderful way with Copics! How fun that Valentine's cards are your favorite to make. You love love! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A crafty creation has a great texture techniques for crafty creation.A nice blog posted on the crafty creation and sketch creation.Thanks.
    free ads

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks