Monday, April 7, 2014

Love Pink Ribbon Emily Card

My friend +Kristie Marcotte's sister was diagnosis with breast cancer and asked our craft group to make her cards to help support her during her treatment.  Though it's been awhile since Kristie asked, I felt well enough and had time to make a nice card for her.

At our last craft group, Kristie did let me know that her sister's chemo treatments are going very well.  Much better than the doctor expected, so we're all hoping the best for her! 


Kristie, her mom, and the rest of her sisters have been taking turns visiting, so I'm sure having the family support has been a blessing as well.

For this card, I used the My Favorite Things Sketch #168

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!  It's back to work for me!


3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! One that will be very appreciated by your friend and her sister for sure. I'm sorry to hear she is going through an extremely difficult time, but thrilled to hear that the treatment is going so well. What a long way that diagnosis has come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's going to love her card, glad to hear that the treatments are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such lovely card, Sparkle. I'm sure it will bring a smile to my sister's face. I really appreciate you taking time to make her a card. You have such a kind and giving spirit. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks