Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Scrappy Prima Flower Sympathy Card

A couple of weeks ago, my co-worker's step-son passed away.  Though we as a department got her a card and flowers, I wanted to make her a separate card from me.  I always have a hard time picking images for sympathy cards (or I just use a butterfly), so I decided to do something a little different this time and use only embellishments.

With all the shimmer and details on my card, I was having such a hard time photographing it. The flower is actually really shimmery in real life.  Though the card came out different from how I imaged, I like how it came together.  And Rosey loved it.


I hope you all have a great hump day!


1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear of your co-worker's loss. I hope she will be okay. How thoughtful of you to reach out to her personally. The card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks