Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Guest Blogger for Portland Moms Blog

I'm so excited to share with you that yesterday, I was the guest blogger on the Portland Moms blog.  Normally, I would of known a bit earlier, but they rearranged the posting schedule this week and mine got bumped up!
http://portland.citymomsblog.com/marriage/creating-a-year-of-dates/

I've been wanting to start blogging again regularly and I hope that this will motivate me to.  I look forward to sharing more about my adventures with Boston. :)  I hope you all have a wonderful hump day!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Sparkle! I look forward to seeing you able to post a bit more frequently. Your first effort is terrific. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks