Thursday, August 27, 2015

Hang 10 Sparkle Creations Surfing Oliver Card

This is another of my cards that I made last summer.  While I was shopping at a local craft store, A Joy Forever, I found all the embellishments for this paper pack on clearance.  Since I also still have a limited supply of stuff, it's really nice to have a full matching set.

I'm not sure how Ollie ended up in a pink outfit, lol, but I love the color combo on this card.  My mom loved purple, so it reminds me of her.  My friend Shaela got me the Tiny Attacher last year and I really love it!  I don't know how I waited so long to get it!


I need to go find my SU paper so I can have colored backgrounds again.  I asked Brent twice to go get my PTI paper out of storage and he refused. :(  I have 6 packs of white cardstock...but no worries, I just ordered some.  In the big picture, I figure I'll eventually use it all up.


I'm up in Seattle this week for work.  We're teaching a new workshop for the branch managers and I get to see Tami, our trainer from Las Vegas.  I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks