Monday, August 10, 2015

Soak Up The Sunshine Sparkle Creations Hula Girl Lucy Card

About this time of year, I start looking for Hawaii, beach, or tropical images to make cards for my mom's passing away anniversary in October.  As I was cleaning out some of my old cards, I came across a few cards that I finished last year and never posted on my blog.

When Boston was still an infant, he was really good at just hanging out and napping in his rock-n-play.  Now, I can only craft while he is napping or sleeping for the night.  Boston is still a great sleeper and is still sleeping straight through the night. 


Soleil is still one of my favorite paper packs.  The bright and fun colors are perfect for summer.  Plus, this was a collaboration with Basic Grey and Sassafras and I miss their (Sassafras) paper lines!  Below is the inside of the card. 

 
I haven't really been crafty shopping that much, but I guess I'll have to start looking for a new stamp this year.  Another random thought, I was really excited to see that Hootsuite and Instagram are now working together!  Maybe I can actually keep up with all this posting!  Anyhoo, I hope you all have a great Monday! 


1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks