Thursday, August 13, 2015

Year of Dates: Wild Wasabe

{Sigh.} I'm still not doing a good job at taking pictures of us on our dates.  I'm also really behind on posting about our dates.  This was actually the last date we went on (besides our anniversary) since we've been looking at houses with all of our spare time.

This was another Groupon date that we needed to use up before it expired.  Sushi is one of my favorite things to eat, so I was excited to try a new place.  Over all, the food was good.  Our service was only okay and we waited a long time.  While our meal was good, I don't know that I would actually go there again.


Boston goes to daycare on Fridays, so we dropped him off and then went to lunch before Brent started work.  I took a picture of Brent eating his shrimp tempura and below is a picture of my sushi rolls.


All in all, we had a good time out and enjoyed it.  I'm hoping to get us back on track with our dates, but we will see how life goes these next few months.  Tomorrow Boston and I will be traveling up to Vancouver, BC.  We are going up for the weekend to attend my friend Thanh's wedding shower.  Well, I hope you all have a great Thursday!

Wild Wasabe Japanese Bistro
2330 NW Thurman St | Portland, OR 97210
 
{A Year of Dates}:  The basic idea of this is to plan out date nights for the entire year. This year I pre-planned 26 dates for us and I am sharing our dates as we go on them through out the year.  You can read more about this in my original post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks