Thursday, September 17, 2015

CTMH Shower Flowers Thank You Card Set - Card #2

Here is another card from my thank you card set that I made.  Initially, I just randomly stamped a whole bunch of flowers and leaves.  While I was watching Bachelorette and Big Brother, I cut them out and stamped the centers.  I made 10 ten cards (5 for the auction and 5 for my MIL) so that was about 20 of each.

Once I picked which flowers and leaves were going with each card, I chose sequins and pearls that matched best with each one.  I honestly really like how the grey came out and I think it was my best choice.  While I didn't photograph them, I also stamped the envelopes in the same flower colors to match.


It's so rare that I solid stamp anymore, but I really enjoyed putting this set together.  I originally used these flowers at Kandi's and made a graduation card with them.  I figured they would be good to make a set of thank you cards for my MIL.


Well, I hope you have enjoyed my card for today and have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. This flower set is a great combination with the paper. I really like the cards you have made with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks