Sunday, February 14, 2016

Planner Stamping: February 15 - 21, 2016 - Stamping Bella Topiarybella

After a crazy busy week and being out of town, I have a really nice and calm week ahead.  I'm actually really glad to have a slower week .  It'll give me time to catch up with everything and get things back in order.  As always, it's always wonderful to be back in the office and see my team.  I also got to eat dinner with a couple of friends and spend some time with them. (Even if they tease me about my planner, lol.)

I got to stay in a new hotel, as we're looking for a new corporate contract.  I stayed in the Homes 2 Suites by Hilton and I really enjoyed it.  They were being exceptionally nice to me, lol, but putting that aside, I still would of given my blessings.  As any trip, it was too quick and I wish I could of been up there longer.  I did sneak in a trip to Impress. :)


Since I have a Happy Planner, I've been dyeing to get the new punch so I can put whatever I want in my planner.  They went on sale at the beginning of the month and sold out in less than 2 hours.  I sadly missed it, so I put a reminder to buy one when they restock.  Luckily, they came in stock early and don't worry, I already put my order in!  Kelly Purkey is teaching a class this weekend.  I didn't sign up for the class, but I do plan on stopping by.  I'm actually interested in seeing this place, as Art Haus looks like to be a neat creative community space and coffee shop.  Well, I hope you all have a wonderful day and for those celebrating, hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day!

   photo love sparks2.jpg

Topiarybella - Stamping Bella
Social Media Icons - Studio L2E
Plan Script - Sweet Stamp Shop

2 comments:

  1. looks awesome...hope you picked up a bunch of new goodies at Impress:)
    Happy Galentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty! Sounds like you have been very busy lately. I'm impressed you can keep up with decorating your planner. :) Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks