Monday, February 1, 2016

Planner Stamping: February 2016 Dashboard

I was rummaging through my stuff (actually organizing stickers to put in my IKEA raskog cart) and I found a set of embellishments I bought when I visited Shaela last year in Utah.  I loved the cassette tape, so I decided to use it.  I'm not sure why I don't have a matching 6x6 paper pad, lol, so there must of not been one available. 
 
I covered up the Don't Forget section with the tape, since I didn't have anything really important to go in there.  I also like the teal in the set, as it's a nice mix with the red and pink.  The send cards/presents stamp is really from a Christmas set, but I think it works great for birthdays too.
 
 
I got my copy of Shaela's book, so I plan to read it this month.  I haven't read a book since June (eek) and I miss reading.  While historical romance isn't my typical read, I'm excited to read this.  I'm still in the process of unpacking and getting my house all together.  I really need to get my peg board up and stuff hung up.  I'm aiming to have my craft room and office done by March!  Well, I hope you all have a great Tuesday!
 
 photo love sparks2.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Looks terrific. That is a great cassette tape. Your dashboard page looks different than the one in my planner. I like how you've decorated it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really pretty. What a bunch of cute ideas! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks