Sunday, February 21, 2016

Planner Stamping: February 22 - 28, 2016

Since I plan way ahead in my planner, it seems like it's taken me a long time to finally use my January Planner Society Kit.  I kinda jumped into this decorative planning thing blindly.  As it's been fun to be crafting and playing with my stuff again, I've noticed that this random as I go decorating it's really working for me, lol.  You can see with this layout, I went with a more structured approach.

The last few weeks I've been really thinking about what adjustments I need to make to have planner peace.  (Don't worry, I love the Happy Planner, so I'm not switching planners.)  I realized that I don't have enough space for my everyday work stuff.  It's always been a challenge, because our work priorities can change at a moments notice.  All of a sudden a region hires new people and we have to prep for a training class.  Or we launch a new product early and we have to hustle to finish our training materials.  I need another space to be able to list and reprioritize my tasks and projects.


I was so excited for the new punch and thought I could just snap in to do lists and call it good.  (I'm secretly hoping for daily inserts in the future.)  But it just isn't working the way I would like.  I still LOVE the punch regardless, though.  Starting in March, I am going to switch things up a little bit and see if I like it better.  I'm going to separate my personal and work stuff and see how it goes.

The end of my week is going to be pretty action packed.  I'm excited to attend my first planner party!! It's at one of my favorite local crafting stores, so we'll see how it goes.  I'm also taking Michael and Emily to see Kung Fu Panda 3 and later in the evening, going out with my moms group for Mom's Night Out.  I hope you all have a fabulous week!  How is it almost March already?!?

 photo love sparks2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for continuing to share these. I wanted to jump right in and use mine, but more for the memory keeping aspect that I have seen on some blogs. However, so far, I've not even done that. Thanks for the email. I'm going to respond in a bit. How fun to be able to go to a planner party! I'll bet you will get and share some great ideas. I think separating work and personal might be the way to go, although I am not sure how that would work, since they don't seem to offer daily pages. Maybe write and ask them for that option. Please share if you figure something out. Your pages themselves are so lovely to look at. Keep up the great work! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks