Sunday, February 28, 2016

Planner Stamping: February 29 - March 6, 2016 - Sparkle Creations Turntable Josh

Here is my layout for this coming week.  I have separated my work and personal stuff, so this is my first layout that only contains my personal stuff.  Since my work one will look so much different at the end of each week, I decided that I'll be posting those a week behind.  My work layouts won't have as much stamping and coloring as my personal ones, but it'll be good to use up my stash of stuff (lots and lots of stickers, lol) and have a more functional workspace for me.

I got a new photo background mat and I'm trying it out.  I'm still debating on whether I should go back to using my DSLR for taking my photos.  I've been participating in the Happy Planner Instagram Challenge this month (a picture every day) and I'm pretty proud of myself for sticking to it and still only using my phone to take pictures.  In March, I plan to collage and post all my pictures on here too.


You can see I have a lot of bills due this week, lol.  It's not noted in this layout, but I'm doing a no spend until my birthday.  That's 35 days of not buying anything crafty.  The new Happy Planners release March 1st, so I may use my Michael's gift card and snag one...we shall see.  The paper pack I used is called B-side, which is meant to be the B side of a cassette tape. :)  I went with a music theme this week and like how it all came together.  Well, I hope you all have a great day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, Sparkle! I like the musical theme. You are doing a great job. Neat to hear that you kept up with the Happy Planner Challenge, too! Happy to hear that the separate planners are working for you. :) Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks