Monday, February 29, 2016

Planner Stamping: February 29 - March 6, 2016 Work

{I'm backdating my posts to the week that is dated in my planner.}  I'm only a week and a half in, but I LOVE my new set up.  Since the new planners are out and start in July, I didn't want to buy an old one and only use it until July.  So I bought a 6-month expansion pack and I'm using that as my work planner for now.  Like with my personal layouts, it's taken a bit to get into a system I like.

As I've been unpacking, (hahaha, I've been unpacking since November) I forgot how much stuff I have, lol.  I also forgot how much 'old' stuff I have.  I've slowly been sifting through it all and either getting rid of it or trying to use it.  Once upon a time I was really into scrapbooking, so I realized I own a lot of stickers.  Which is nice now that I'm a planner girl, lol.  Since I don't want to stamp as much in my work planner, I figured this would be a good way to use up stuff.


I originally started this layout (black and white) as one of the The Happy Planner Instagram Challenge, so I just went with it.  It was actually pretty fun and love how it turned out.  I love having all this extra space to write and move things around as needed.  And while I know I have great penmanship, I really want to work on writing more evenly.  We shall see.  Hope you have a great day!

  photo love sparks2.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Great job using stickers and I could only dream of having your beautiful penmanship. The pages look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just want to tell you, you have brought me planner peace. :) love how your layouts are very clean yet decorated. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks