Sunday, May 1, 2016

Planner Stamping: May 2 - 8, 2016 Personal and Work - The Greeting Farm Anya Nerds Out

I got this stamp from the Greeting Farm, because I thought she was cute.  I originally wanted to do a Cinco de Mayo theme for this week, but I'm just too use to having a main image for my layout.  Maybe I'll try again next year, lol.  I did still add my little chip guy and salsa.

I tend to love bright colors and love this sticker set from Cricket Paper Co.  With it being Mother's Day this week, we celebrated with my family on Saturday night.  We went to eat dinner at a Japanese buffet.  Then we had a bbq dinner at my inlaws on Sunday. 


Below is my work planner for this week too.


Here's my family at dinner.  Brent had to work, so he wasn't able to make it. 


I wanted to eat waffles, lol, so Brent decided we would celebrate later to avoid the crowds.  I didn't mind at all since we were pretty busy anyways.  Brent dressed Boston up and got me a bouquet of roses. It was really cute.  Well, I hope you all enjoy your day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks