Sunday, May 29, 2016

Planner Stamping: May 30 - June 5, 2016 Personal and Work - The Greeting Farm OA Let's Grill

I was so bummed when I found out that Friday was National Donut Day!  I had already decorated the week for Memorial Day, as we had our first barbecue and friends over at our new house.  So, I made a mental note for next year, lol!  The first week of June will be all donuts!!

I did go get donuts from Blue Star and got to try the new pina colada flavor they made for the national holiday, lol.  It was crazy busy, but thankfully, I didn't have to wait in line too long.  I went by myself while Bos was still in daycare just in case I was there too long for his patience. :) 


Below is my work planner for this week too.


Though I was bummed about the donuts, I do love how my little grilling Oliver and Amelia from the Greeting Farm came out!  It was a great day of good food and good company.  A short work week is always a bonus too!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks