Sunday, May 8, 2016

Planner Stamping: May 9 - 15, 2016 Personal and Work - The Greeting Farm Beanie Anya

This sticker set is a little bit more artsy, but I just loved it for some reason.  I've had this beanie from the Greeting Farm since she came out years ago.  Sadly, she's retired now, but you know I gotta keep my 'sparkle' stamps.

I thought she would be cute with blue hair and a matching green dress.  I decided to go with a sparkle theme, and used a lot of sparkle sentiment stamps.  I love how it all came together!  This week was really busy for me.


Below is my work planner for this week too.



I went up to Seattle for work and I surprised Sandy at her water coloring class.  It was great to see her and of course I shopped while I was at Impress too!


This week I was also busy making magnetic farms for my mom's group busy bag exchange.  Then the guys took me out for my belated Mother's Day brunch!  Well, I hope you all have a fabulous day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks