Friday, July 1, 2016

Planner Stamping: July 2016 Dashboard

Another thing I love about this planner is the dashboard layout.  I felt like I decorated more of the old ones than actually used it.  I kept with the green theme, so I just picked out random bits of stuff that would match and go together.
I also used this layout for one of the Happy Planner Instagram challenges.  I'm getting ready to go back to school in January, so I've been slowly ordering all of my transcripts.  Which has been a pain, but I do have to say it's nice that everything can be done online now. :)  That was pretty much the only goal I got done, lol.  Oh, well...


I hope you all have a wonderful day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks