Sunday, July 24, 2016

Planner Stamping: July 25 - 31, 2016 Personal and Work - The Greeting Farm Loveable Anya

Since I went up to Seattle to see my friends, it only made sense for me to stay and work a few days. :)  I was trying to minimize the amount of driving that I would have to do going back and forth.  I skipped going to Corporate in June since I had planned my training trip to San Diego.

My closest MT friend quit and took a new job at Amazon.  I did get to eat dinner with her on Monday night and catch up.  I'm really happy for her, but obviously will miss her at work.  On Friday, we had a play date with my friend Shannon and her kids.  It was in the mid 90's, so we decided to stay indoors and go to the Children's Museum. 


Below is my work planner for this week too.


After having lunch and spending the afternoon with them, I dropped Bos off with my parents.  I then went to the monthly Planner Party at Craft Warehouse, which is a local craft store here.  I met my friends at Panera first and after eating a snack, we headed over. 


Planner stack!  And us being goofy!


As always, we were loud, shopping, not planning, and having a great time!  We're all going to Seattle for the next big Planner Party up there and we're all so excited!  I hope you all have a wonderful day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks