Monday, August 1, 2016

Planner Stamping: August 2016 Dashbord and Monthly

This month, I kept my dashboard pretty simple.  As I'm doing more DT stuff, I am going to try to make more of an effort to post on here more often.  I will admit, I like posting more on Instagram nowadays.  It's just easier without all the typing, stories, links, etc.  But it other ways, I miss having all of that in one place too.  I kinda forgot how much time blogging can take sometimes, lol. 

Honestly, I didn't get any of my goals done this month, but the hall closet did get emptied.  It holds the door to the crawlspace and when we had the air conditioning people come, they needed to get down there.  My hallway is lined up with our stuff and I've slowly been cleaning it up.  We need to keep area clear for one more inspection, and then we can put everything back.  Nothing is wrong with it, but Brent and I decided to extend our patio.  We had it moved to the other side of the house, so it's been an ordeal. But once we get it all done, it'll definitely be worth it.
 


Here is my monthly layout for this month.  Though my month is blue, I decided I wanted to use my Planner Society kit for this.  I tend to like brighter colors, but I think it came together well. 


After putting pictures in my last two monthly spreads, it was fun to go back to decorating this month.  I think I'll continue to go back and forth depending on what's going on for the month.  I'm really tempted to buy one of the new BIG planners for memory keeping.  Well, I hope you all have a fabulous day!

 photo love sparks2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I truly appreciate you taking the time to read and comment! Love, Sparks